Tuesday, April 2, 2013

easter brights

I love Easter, the "spirit" of it, the candies, the egg dyeing, the colors, the family time. Although we were far away from our families this year and missed their festivities, we got to spend Easter with our dental school family. We had a delicious meal and I stuffed myself silly. Luckily these pictures were taken before dinner or this pencil skirt would have been a no go. I was really excited about my new Easter outfit and the bright colors just get me so excited for spring and warmer weather. 









Coat: J Crew / Top: JCPenney a steal for $15 / Skirt: J Crew / Heels: Guess, DIY Cap Toe

For some reason I gravitate toward nude heels. I recently got some new gorgeous CL ones and realized I have way too many nude pumps. I was getting rid of these old ones when I decided to be crafty. I went to Michaels and got this neon spray paint. I put some tape across the front of my shoe and covered the rest in plastic. Then I sprayed away! Spray paint and shoes = endless possibilities. In my dream life, I would totally be a shoe designer. Maybe one day....


Xxxxooo

Natalie

1 comment:

  1. I need a tutorial on your cap toe heels....love that idea! You always look good!

    ReplyDelete